17 July 2008

When life is normal

Life feels normal, and at the same time everything but. normal. Since I'm not at the ranch anymore, I decided that that I would give the keys to the Blazer back to my brother and now I'm bike powered. The possibilities of my car getting fixed are slim to almost definitely none, so now I'm looking into donating it. Riding my bike has been great so far, at first I was worried that I would find it hassle-some, but in reality, at times its faster than driving. :) Plus, it's always good to stretch the legs a bit.
College and it's financial matters are going well, somehow I keep getting grants without even trying! It's a glorious thing and my patience and trust have paid off. Lets hope it's a lesson learned! The wonderful thing is that I might even have money left in my savings after I pay for the rest of tuition and expenses. I don't think I could ask for more; being able to start saving for next year early would help tremendously in the long run!
And friends are wonderful. The power of friendship can never be underestimated. I find it amazing that talking to a dear friend for even an hour can raise my spirits and put a smile back on my face. Maybe I just have some great friends, but I know that they are good for my heart and soul. Not to mention my abs with all the laughter that goes on! Bless their hearts!

Chao

No comments: