03 August 2008

Expression left unexpressed

August is finally upon us and it brings with it some strange emotions. I'm really starting to look forward to school, it's going to fun to get away. As usual, I surprise myself by actually being ready to start classes again, who knows why I look forward to it. It will be great to meet new people and get to do lots of outdoorsy stuff in Durango! Once again, it will be hard to leave everyone and go our separate ways across the country, but I feel like I'm gradually being prepared for the time when it comes. I have faith that distance will not ruin relationships. It does feel strange that I only have two more weekends to spend with all of my friends in town, and then they are gone. Gone. That's sounds bad, like I will never see them again...not true.
I really want to write, but I don't have much to talk about, or rather that I want to talk about. For me: to write is to express. Blogging is hard for me at times cause I want to say things and get them out of my mind, but some topics are better left un-talked about.

No comments: